Lisa Surihani is an youngest actress of Malaysia, known for “Lagenda budak setan” (2010), “I’m Not Single” (2008) and “Sekali lagi” (2011). Lisa Surihani binti Mohamed (born March 23, 1986 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) is a local Malaysian actress. Lisa completed her graduation in law from Help University College and Aberystwyth University in Wales, United Kingdom. Her opening television appearance was in Gergasi in TV1 and later Ayah Kami. She earliest acted in a films ‘Goodbye Boys’ and newly “Sekali Lagi” with Malaysian actor Shaheizy Sam. She was given the most excellent Actress award at the 23rd Malaysian Film Festival. She has been married to Yusry Abdul Halim since 23 February, 2012.
At a glance :
- Full name : Lisa Surihani binti Mohamed
- Country : Malaysia
- Date of Birth : March 23, 1986
- Place of Birth : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Age : 28
- Known for : Actress, commercial model,
- Fan page : https://www.facebook.com/LisaSurihani23
- Official Website : not found
Like this Mighty Muslimah…? Share it to the world wide Modern Muslim Women…!!!