What information do we collect?
We collect variety of information from the web. To develop and festooned with accurate info Mighty Muslimah team is dedicated to provide actual info. Moreover we collect information from our user/supporter/visitors/contributors/writers when they come to our site or subscribe. When subscribing on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our platform (we frequently strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To maximize our efforts to this platform.
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide us for making your profile, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your profile, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- We don’t offer any message of converting into Islam. Though we believe Islam is a religion of peace. Keep in mind- “Mighty Muslimah” is established to bring forth the Muslim Women still confined in the ancient social and mental structure to set a conscious course of innovative life to light up the shadow encircled their world.
How do we protect your information?
As a subscriber your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason at all, without your permission. We execute a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you subscribe or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, any future owner of this website, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links/advertisers
occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our platform. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.